I first started blogging in college on my MySpace page. Mostly it was just a journal I kept that a few of my friends read and laughed at when I didn't have it set to private. Mostly it was just a way to organize my thoughts and get them out. I started blogging here on Blogger in 2009 under Keep the Starving Out of Starving Artist and later under Gurl on Girl-Gaming.
3. Where have you traveled?
I've been very fortunate to travel. I've met people here in NYC who have never even set foot outside of the five boroughs, yet alone travelled to other countries. Those people make me sad. As a kid I loved to fly. As an adult, I really dislike flying, but my affinity for new places and experiences outweighs my anxiety of the act of travel. I've been to Mexico, Canada, England, France, and 26 of the 50 U.S States.
Probably a nice bottle of champagne to celebrate.
6. What is your favorite movie?
I prefer a good wheat beer, or water/coffee/tea.
8. What is something you enjoy doing when you have me time?
Sleeping, reading, playing video games, writing fiction
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
The World of Disney (not entirely practical, but I love Disney!)
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
I have lots of embarrassing stories, but my favorite one deserves an entire blog post, because it's that epic.
Any day at Disney World
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Either Ellen Page or Emma Stone
|Sexy DQ uniform|
|Every high school senior picture ever.|
I would love to visit New Zealand or Australia
16. Show us the most current picture of you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
|Me & my siblings (littlest sis not pictured)|
I hope Boyfriend and I will be living in California and making our livings in the film/TV industry.